- Milano - 4/05 - European Tour
- Insbruck - 5/05 - La Locura
- Bellinzona - 6/05 - Amitango
- Brescia - 7/05 - European Tour
- Torino - 9/05 - European Tour
- Genova - 10/05 - European Tour
- Pescara - 12/05 - European Tour
- Padova - 13/05 - European Tour
- Modena - 14/05 - European Tour
- Ginebra - 16/05 - European Tour
- Lausanne - 17/05 - Coco Gardel
- Berlin - 19/05 - Nou Mitte
- Dresden - 20/05 - Bailamos!
- Coswig Anhalt - 22/05 - European Tour
- Munich - 27/05 - Tango Connection
- Kassel - 28/05 - Tango Zero
Sans Souci recreates one of the purest and at the same time, most successful tango styles of the golden age of the 40s
The Orquesta Típica Sans Souci was created in 1998 in Buenos Aires with the specific purpose of rescuing for today’s audience the musical style of Miguel Caló and Osmar Maderna’s typical orchestras.
The Orquesta Típica Sans Souci holds a reputation for being one of the best orquesta milonguera, and plays weekly shows in Buenos Aires in the most popular milongas of the city. It has been performing regularly on different stages all over Argentina, including the General San Martín Municipal Theatre, in Buenos Aires, the Rome Theatre in Avellaneda and the Wine Club, also in Buenos Aires. It has also repeatedly participated in the Tango Buenos Aires Festival and World Championship and in several editions of Verano de Emociones in Córdoba, Ushuaia and Mar del Plata.
The Orchestra has toured around Europe, performing in the First Lisbon International Tango Festival in Portugal, as well as around Paraguay and Brazil. In 2018, it performed with enormous success in the “International Tango Summit Los Angeles”, United States of America. In 2019, after thirteen years of absence, it shined again on European stages and currently, it's organizing the 2020 tour in November, where it will be visiting Germany, Italy, Switzerland, among others.
It is currently recording its third CD, with the voices of Chino Laborde, Emiliano Castignola and César Peduzzi.